Friday 16 September 2022

Bloody Scotland Crime In The Spotlight

 




Had an absolute blast doing my Crime In The Spotlight Event at Bloody Scotland. Opening the main event with Lin Anderson, Chris Brookmyre and Clare Mackintosh.  The session titled The Party’s Over featured these amazing authors books, all centred round a party.  They all sounded great reads!  

They all made me feel so welcome in the Authors’ Green Room where I sat feeling very humble and a tad AUTHORLY with my Author Pass!!  Great experience and opportunity and met readers after at the signing table alongside these 3 big literary hits.  A wonderful memory to look back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest News

Scottish Families in Forth Valley Book Group

  SFAD Book Group chose “What’s Left Behind” for their November read.  I had a wonderful evening chatting to Lena and the ladies in the book...